Challenge Coin USA FAQs
How do I start the process?
- E-mail us your idea. A good quality image of your logo, patch, badge, etc is needed.
- We recommend viewing the challenge coin sample pages in order to get some ideas.
- Need to know how many, what size coin and what metal finish you are interested in.
- We will provide you with an estimate and once the order is placed, we will design your coin and e-mail it to you for approval.
- Once you approve the artwork, we require full payments before starting the full production of your coin.
- The coins will be ready for shipping usually within 4 weeks.
We don’t keep your credit card information on file.
We hate junk mails and as much as you do, so no junk mail from us.
The contact information you provide us is strictly confidential, and will not be disclosed or sold to any other parties.
Payment is required before the start of the production of your coin.
For rush orders please contact us.
Simply e-mail us and let us know how many coins you like to order. Balance must be paid in full at the time of reordering.
SHOPPING FROM STORE:
All sold items from our store page usually ship within 24 to 48 hours. For rush order contact us.
Shipping is via USPS and or UPS.
All standard size coins come in their own individual plastic case.
I received the coins and they look great.
— Maj Roger L. B, U.S. Army
Got the class coins and had no idea they would come out this good. Can I get some more?
— James.S, U.S.Navy OCS Class 11-10
The coins got here on Friday and they look terrific! It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, and I’ll definitely recommend you guys to anyone I know is ordering coins 🙂
— Andre. G, University of Kentucky
I ordered coins from you in Dec/Jan ’05 for the Prospectors WOCS 06-02 and everyone loved them – Thank you. I am now in Iraq with the AZ National Guard and we are looking to have a coin made…
— Glenn.W, U.S.Army
2 Tone Challenge Coins
Gold Challenge Coins
Silver Challenge Coins
Antique Bronze Challenge Coins
Antique Silver Challenge Coins
Black Nickel Challenge Coins
Satin Gold Challenge Coins
Copper Challenge Coins
Off-Set printing method allows printing an image directly onto the surface of a coin. A perfect coin for Weddings, Memorial, Retirements, Graduations. This process is also used in small areas in order to be able to get all details.
Epoxy Challenge Coin
Epoxy Coating is a clear finish that makes the coin feel smooth. The coin will fell heavier, and it will increase the durability of the challenge coin. You are not able to feel the metal surface of the coin by having epoxy coating.