Challenge Coin USA FAQs
How do I start the process?
- Call or E-mail us with your idea. A good quality image of your logo, patch, badge, etc is needed.
- We recommend viewing the challenge coin sample pages in order to get some ideas.
- Need to know how many, what size coin and what metal finish you are interested in.
- We will provide you with an estimate and once the order is placed, we will design your coin and e-mail it to you for approval.
- Once you approve the art work, we require full payments before starting the full production of your coin.
- The coins will be ready for shipping usually within 4 weeks.
VIEW CHALLENGE COIN ART VARIATIONS BELOW
SECURITY: We don’t keep your credit card information on file, but if you have intention to reorder coins, with your approval we will hold on to the information. We hate junk mails and junk e-mails as much as you do. The contact information you provide us is treated as strictly confidential, and will not be disclosed or sold to any other parties.
PAYMENT: Payment is required before we start the production of your coin. To make your payment, please Contact Us.
SALES TAX: AZ residence add 6.35% sales tax.
RUSH ORDER: For rush orders please contact us.
REORDERING: Simply e-mail us and let us know how many coins you want. Balance must be paid in full at the time of reordering.
SHOPPING FROM STORE: Coins, display cases, etc. purchased from our store are usually shipped within 24 hours or as soon as is available.
SHIPPING: Shipping is via USPS and or UPS.
All standard size coins come in their own individual plastic case.
I received the coins and they look great.
— Maj Roger L. B, U.S. Army
Got the class coins and had no idea they would come out this good. Can I get some more?
— James.S, U.S.Navy OCS Class 11-10
The coins got here on Friday and they look terrific! It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, and I’ll definitely recommend you guys to anyone I know is ordering coins 🙂
— Andre. G, University of Kentucky
I ordered coins from you in Dec/Jan ’05 for the Prospectors WOCS 06-02 and everyone loved them – Thank you. I am now in Iraq with the AZ National Guard and we are looking to have a coin made…
— Glenn.W, U.S.Army