Challenge Coin USA FAQs
How do I start the process?
- E-mail us your idea. A good quality image of your logo, patch, badge, etc. is needed.
- We recommend viewing the challenge coin sample pages to get some ideas.
- Need to know how many, what size and what metal finish coin you are interested.
- We will provide you with an estimate and once the order is placed, we will design your coin and e-mail it to you for approval.
- Once the artwork is approved, and full payment is made we will start the production.
- The coins will be ready for shipping usually within 4 weeks.
We don’t keep your credit card information on file.
We hate junk mails and as much as you do, so no junk mail from us.
The contact information you provide us is strictly confidential, and will not be disclosed or sold to any other parties.
Payment is required before the start of the production of your coin.
For rush orders, please contact us.
Simply e-mail us and let us know how many coins you like to order. Balance is required in full at the time of reordering.
SHOPPING FROM STORE:
All sold items from our store page usually ship within 24 to 48 hours. For rush order contact us.
Shipping is via USPS and or UPS.
All standard size coins come in plastic case.
2 Tone Challenge Coins
Gold Challenge Coins
Silver Challenge Coins
Antique Bronze Challenge Coins
Antique Silver Challenge Coins
Black Nickel Challenge Coins
Satin Gold Challenge Coins
Copper Challenge Coins
Off-Set printing method allows printing an image directly onto the surface of a coin. A perfect coin for Weddings, Memorial, Retirements, Graduations. This process is also used in small areas in order to be able to get all details.
Epoxy Challenge Coin
Epoxy Coating is a clear finish that makes the coin feel smooth. The coin will feel heavier, and it will increase the durability of the challenge coin. You are not able to feel the metal surface of the coin by having epoxy coating.